Does the job better than a private tutor, at a fraction of the cost.
|One Year Registration|
|$16.95 or less|
|depending on quantity purchased. Click on "Quantity Discounts" link at left for more details.|
|A GREAT VALUE!|
|FACT 1: To hire a private tutor to drill your student in math or spelling 15 minutes per day for 1 year would cost about|
|FACT 2: You can do the same job better using Dr. A's drills for just $16.95!|
|"Dr. A's Math Drills truly have been a winner in helping my children learn their math facts!"|
|"Thanks to Dr. A's Spelling Drills I don't have to dread spelling lists!"
Dr. Aardsma's web-based drills offer you:
- automatic strengthening of student's weak areas
- immediate right or wrong feedback to student
- thorough acquisition of foundational knowledge
- time saved for parents/educators
- easy accountability via automatic e-mail reports
- effortless progress monitoring
- selection of e-mail reporting schedules
- simple and effective hands-on learning
- no-nonsense education (not entertainment)
- no installation hassles
- no scratched CD's
- no waiting for delivery
- no shipping charges
- no operating system incompatibility
- access from any Internet computer anywhere
- great preparation for the ACT & SAT
- real human voice for spelling words and sentences
Numbers on buttons correspond to student's grade level.
Here's How It Works
The parent/educator registers the student for the drill(s) of interest. Registration for a drill lasts one full year.
The student takes the online computer-generated flashcard drill(s) repeatedly, usually once per school day (though there is no limit to the number of times per day a student may take a drill).
The computer keeps track of the student's performance, customizing each drill to the student's areas of weakness. Both speed and accuracy are evaluated by the computer, with increasing emphasis on speed at higher grade levels.
Each drill is scored, and a full report is sent to the parent/educator via e-mail. (Failure of the student to do their drill is also reported via e-mail to the parent/educator.)
The result is improved math and/or spelling performance for the student, and time saved for the parent/educator.
Choose Your Drill to Begin
If you are a student who is already registered with Dr. Aardsma's Drills and who wants to take your online drill, use the "STUDENT ACCESS" buttons below the banner at the top of this page.
If you are a parent/educator wanting to register a student for an online drill, begin by choosing the type of drill you are interested in by clicking on one of the two buttons below.